Tuesday, September 09, 2008

THE WHEATLAND MUSIC FESTIVAL

Because this is a music blog and because I just came home from the Wheatland Music Festival and a weekend filled with an amazing amount of excellent music, I thought I'd mention it in here.
I'm not going to copy and paste the article I wrote in my YBR blog here, so if you are interested in what I heard and saw then click on the link below and check it out.
The Wheatland Music Festival is a traditional music festival and there were a wide variety of performers on 3 stages all weekend. There was everything from delta blues to bluegrass to Irish jigs. It was a fantastic experience and the most fun I've had in a long, long time. I will definitely be attending next September's event assuming I'm still earthly bound.
I've included links to most of the performers websites in the article and the title is a link to the Wheatland organization for those who hunger for the whole story.

http://tceckels.blogspot.com/2008/09/wheatland-music-festival-my-own-little.html

TC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home