Saturday, March 21, 2015

PRETTY THINGS / SAVAGE EYE

 Digitized from the original vinyl, released in 1975 on Swan Song Records
FORMAT: Mp3
BIT RATE: 320 kbps
ALBUM INFO:
Produced By: Norman Smith
Engineered By:Keith Harwood
Recorded and Mixed At: Olympic Studios, Barnes, England
Sleeve Design: Hipgnosis 
SONG LISTING: 
Under The Volcano
My Song
Sad Eye
Remember That Boy
It Isn't Rock 'N' Roll
I'm Keeping
It's Been So Long
Drowned Man
Theme For Michelle
THE PLAYERS:
Phil May - Vocals
Skip Alan - Drums
John Povey - Keyboards, Vocals
Peter Tolson: Bass, Guitar
Gordon Edwards - Bass, Guitar, Vocals
Jack Green - Bass, Guitar, Vocals
WEBSITE:http://www.theprettythings.com/ 
REVIEW(S):
By Yours Truly
I've always liked this album although I'm not real sure I could tell you why at this point. After playing it today for the first time in a long time I find I still like it even though there's nothing really standoutish on it, it's simply good, British Rock 'n' Roll. My favorite cut is still "Drowned Man" and "Theme for Michelle" at the end of it is almost an outro for "Drowned Man" If someone asked me Which Pretty Things album to buy if they only wanted one, I'd have suggest this one, although there are a couple others before this one that are worth hearing also 
YouTube:
https://youtu.be/wpPwcZWNWc4 
CONTACT:  READ THIS for more information on this album

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home