Sunday, October 05, 2008

BILL LORDAN / A CONNECTION FROM THE PAST TO THE PRESENT

Sorry for not posting much lately, I've been fighting a monster cold for the last couple weeks and dealing with alot of real life crap too so the energy levels are kinda low, but not to worry, there's plenty of stuff in the pipe that I'll be posting in the months ahead.
In the meantime...I discovered an album myself, on a blog that I frequent, that kinda connects with my most recent shares here. Bill Lordan, the drummer on the Gypsy albums I posted, went on with his career after the demise of Gypsy and not long after I found him playing with Robin Trower, where he stayed for a time. Now here it is 2008 and I'm surfing for new music like you and what do I see but "Drummer - Bill Lordan". Well, the blurb with the share sounded good, loved the title and the album cover and with Bill playing drums I decided to hit the rapidshare button and give it a go. Turns out that was a good idea cuz this album pretty much kicks butts and takes names. Not only is the drumming top notch but Chris Aaron is an above average guitar picker. If you like what I'll call Blues / Rock then I'd recommend giving this album a try and see what ya think. I like it enough that I ordered the CD from amazon to add to my collection.
Rock on boys and girls everywhere......
Tom



CONTACT:
READ THIS for more information on this album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home